- Classes are over until the Jan. 16. The kiddies get Winter Break from Dec 21- Jan. 5 or so. I might work at the cafe weekday mornings for those two weeks in January to get some extra moolah in my pocket.
- The birthday job will be nice. For about the same pay as working at the cafe for a day, I can work less hours and have a bit more fun. I have a ~*fashionista*~ birthday to host after Christmas that sounds pretty fun.
- That 'Keep Your Head Up' by Andy Whatshisface is my new jam. Every time I look at my credit card bill (which is homg SO HIGH right now, fuck you car for breaking down TWICE in one semester) I sing the song in my head and it makes me feel better.
- I have come to the conclusion that my idea of budgeting is ALL. WRONG. My New Year's Resolution will be finding a method of budgeting that works for me and actually stick to it. I also want a flat stomach and firm booty by ACEN.
- My dad approves and encourages my over-working. Every time I tell him another one of my friends thinks I should consider cutting back on the weekends I work at the cafe, or quit a job altogether, he scoffs and says "Yeah, but they're not paying for school." and then I go "I KNOW RIGHT?" and when I mention my wanting to pick up more hours at the cafe he always agrees it's a good idea. So. Now ya'll know where I get it. IT'S NOT MY FAULT, I WAS RAISED THIS WAY. Or something.
We Don't Need No Education
I am making an executive decision, ya'll. I am either taking the bus to Chicago or driving there myself. NO PLANES. Every way I cut it, plane=too…
The ACEN trip is now the Go-see-old-friends-and-also-go-shopping-t
rip. They've yet to announce their fashion guests, so we're switching up…
Friday: We rode the megabus all through the early morning, arriving in Chicago around 6 in the morning. The megabus trip was COLD, but uneventful.…