- Classes are over until the Jan. 16. The kiddies get Winter Break from Dec 21- Jan. 5 or so. I might work at the cafe weekday mornings for those two weeks in January to get some extra moolah in my pocket.
- The birthday job will be nice. For about the same pay as working at the cafe for a day, I can work less hours and have a bit more fun. I have a ~*fashionista*~ birthday to host after Christmas that sounds pretty fun.
- That 'Keep Your Head Up' by Andy Whatshisface is my new jam. Every time I look at my credit card bill (which is homg SO HIGH right now, fuck you car for breaking down TWICE in one semester) I sing the song in my head and it makes me feel better.
- I have come to the conclusion that my idea of budgeting is ALL. WRONG. My New Year's Resolution will be finding a method of budgeting that works for me and actually stick to it. I also want a flat stomach and firm booty by ACEN.
- My dad approves and encourages my over-working. Every time I tell him another one of my friends thinks I should consider cutting back on the weekends I work at the cafe, or quit a job altogether, he scoffs and says "Yeah, but they're not paying for school." and then I go "I KNOW RIGHT?" and when I mention my wanting to pick up more hours at the cafe he always agrees it's a good idea. So. Now ya'll know where I get it. IT'S NOT MY FAULT, I WAS RAISED THIS WAY. Or something.
We Don't Need No Education
Music Theory: Astronomy On the surface it sounds easy, until you open your book and realize, holy crap, there are numbers and charts and lots of…
So there ya go. The costume is one of the better Princess ones we have, I think. It's corseted in the back so girls of any size can wear…
insertlegaldrug 8:23 pm http://hupsoonheng.tumblr.com/post/13068755146/let-me-get-this-straight-or-not-rather Lyrique86 8:24 pm Glad…